Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Pics



Up on the tenth floor roof top deck. So nice that they let me take a wheel chair ride up there. Made my day! I had to text Caleb a picture to let him know I was outside :)

I have been opening one to two gifts a day from my shower. As my mom or Candy or others come up they are bringing them with them! It makes it so fun for me and I have something to look forward to. Thanks everyone for all the beautiful gifts. I will get to them all soon! :)


My super lop-sided belly. They move so much that they will literally move my whole belly. Looks so weird!



Cute little bathrobes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mommy! Just was thinking about you and decided to check your blog. I was excited to see pictures and the fact that you are doing well. Sounds like the babies are doing ok too. I'm hoping to get up and visit you one of these days! I started to feel my baby move! It such a crazy feeling, I love feeling it!! And we get to find out what we are having on Monday!! Can't wait! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I love you and those active boys of yours(Caleb too. :)) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete