Saturday, May 14, 2011

Garage Sales

We survived the weekend... I say survived not because it was a bad weekend... but because it is HARD to be away from our kiddos! I decided that the best part of leaving is coming home! ha! I really did have fun though, and I found some great deals! And more than anything, even if it was hard to be away, it was important for me to get away. My husband did awesome with the boys too (with help), and even had the house clean when I got home.


We spent our time in Lakeville, MN (south of the cities). They had citywide sales Saturday, and get this... over 200! We didn't even make a dent in them, and we were pooped by the end of the day! We found some good kid/baby clothes and way more toys than I needed... Calling Grandma Candy and Grandma Sophie - need toys for your house? :)


And then... after hitting up garage sales all day in the cold and rain... we were able to relax at our hot-stone-massage pedicures. They were a great end to a great day. (not nearly as good as a hug and kiss from my boys when I got home... but don't tell my hubby who bought me the pedicure that!)


Thankful for these girls...




Amber, Dawn, Me, Angie





Tyler's mom, John's mom, Luke & Max's mom, Marshall, Trevon, Sammie, Kaydon's mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh had a wonderful weekend with you also ash!! i'm stealing a picture for my blog!! i totally agree on the fact that coming home is the best feeling!! love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete