Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall is Here!!

Fall is here... as you can see by my background. Do you like it?? I am thinking that I am going to try to change it with every season. Also, you can see that fall is here by the picture below. Baby pumpkin with some babies. (Luke was just crying before we took this picture.)

A great old friend (not OLD in age, but OLD in friendship... since 1st grade!) came to visit this past weekend. Tyra and I have been through finger painting, awkward school pictures, zits, boyfriends, college, marriage and now babies together. (I'm just waiting for the babies on her end now). It was so great to see her and just unload some things on her. It is so nice to be with someone who just KNOWS you. Its funny to me... she has always wanted twins. It is a part of her perfect life plan. I told her that she should rethink the twin thing. Just spend 24 hours with us and twins will no longer sound so intriguing, infertility will start to sound pretty appealing I would bet! haha!

Smiles...
I love that the boys are starting to smile. It is so fun! They both just light up, their whole faces. I find myself wanting to video tape them ALL the time... but then I decided that would be a little overboard, kinda like my picture taking! I think the best part of smiling is that they will surprise me with a big grin just at the right time. Its the middle of the night and I am dragging to stay awake and feed them, and out of no where they will give me these big toothless grins... makes me want to get up in the night!

Smiles for daddy!

Max smiling for Mommy

Chubby Luke

Headed out for a brisk fall walk.


Hats from Great Grandma Pudding (Clara) - hand knit.

Okay, once again, I wish I could write more, but I can't. Boys are hungry. Hopefully sometime soon...

3 comments:

  1. Diddo back to you!! I cherish our friendship and feel so blessed we have stayed so close!! I had such an amazing time hanging out with you and finally getting to hold those little bundles of joy!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing smiles they have! So glad you guys are doing well. :-)
    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete