Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bath TIME!

Man, these boys are too cute! I know I might sound like I am bragging, but that IS the whole point of this blog anyway, so here it goes...

Photos courtesy of: Rachael Yoder Photography (AKA - Auntie Rach)

Max

Wet Foot...


Luke, ready for a bath?

Max


Max loves the 'hose' on his tummy!

Sure, I can brush my own hair.

Mommy kisses :)

Luke!



This is the 'cuteness' I was referring too!

Some of my fans call me... 'Baby'

Luke!


Thanks Rach for the pictures and thanks Grandma Candy for the bath help! Off to the doctor tomorrow for a weight check so I will be posting some big numbers tomorrow, hopefully. FYI... Caleb is in Montana hunting, which should explain my lack of posting. Single moms amaze me. How do they survive?!

No comments:

Post a Comment