Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Half Way There!

So we're half way there... 20 weeks down and 20 to go! Below is my picture taken at 20 weeks 3 days... but get this... I had a doctor appointment yesterday and measured at 26 weeks!??!?! Crazy, huh... the doctor said it is no big deal and that it could be because my uterus is tipped different, I had a growth spurt, or I just have a big uterus?! Who knows! We know baby isn't overly big because the ultrasound showed baby growing just on track... this could make for a BIG pregnancy!?


21 Weeks with the twins... for comparison to my singleton... that is measuring 26 weeks?!
How far along? 20 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs +
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Stretch marks? None, so far!
Sleep: Still the same... waking up lots to pee which makes sense now since my ultrasound. The tech said the baby's head is way down and resting on my bladder.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our baby at the ultrasound!
Movement: More and more everyday! Starting to feel the difference from the kicks and punches.
Cravings: Hmm.... soup from the bakery, with a hard roll still. Nothing else new the past two weeks.
Gender: BOY!!!! We found out at our ultrasound last week. We went into the ultrasound and told the tech that we did not want to find out the gender and then a couple minutes into it ... there it was! Boy parts for all to see! :) I did later ask if they could just confirm the gender so they put the it in an envelope for us to look at later when we got home. We waited until we went to bed and looked and saw just what we thought, a boy. I am really happy we did end up finding out. I think that the opportunity I had to go through some emotions was good before the baby came. Now I can take time to get ready and be more prepared and be ready and excited to welcome another boy. Because just to be honest... I was really thinking it was a girl so the shock was good to get over!
Labor Signs: I had a little bit of a scare the other night and I think it just ended up being growing pains. I had my doctor check my cervix yesterday at my appointment and so far so good! All closed!
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
What I miss: Energy... but I honestly think that is missed because of trying to potty train and parent two 2 and 1/2 year olds and not being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: Nothing really related to my pregnancy but I am so looking forward to a weekend away in the cities with my mom! We have not gotten away alone since before the boys were born. I can't wait to have girl time, go out to eat and best of all... SPA DAY!!!!!!!!!! :) It will be great!

This last weekend we got away to celebrate my Grandma Gerrie's 75th birthday! It was a great time with family!
Going for a ride on Papa's hay wagon! We all JUST fit! 


Grandma with some of her girls... and Jason! :)
Papa and Max sitting on the porch at the cabin!
Papa with Luke and Max!
Add caption
Our family... all 5 of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment