Friday, October 5, 2012

16 weeks... a little late!

I am a little late at my biweekly update... this picture was taken at 16 weeks 5 days, but I got it done! :)

Sorry about the scowl and the awkward arms... I couldn't figure out what to do with my arms?!
So the "Mexican" themed board is in honor of my friend Dawn. When she was pregnant with her first she mistakenly said her baby was the size of guacamole at sixteen weeks instead of an avocado and we have never let her live it down since!

As far as my questionnaire thing I did at 14 weeks, not much has changed really! But I guess there was enough to document either way...


How far along? 16 weeks 5 days
Baby Size: Baby is the size of an avocado
Total weight gain/loss: hmmm... this will be a question I would just rather avoid! :) So far I would say gain... no other info is necessary! Ha!
Maternity clothes? I am still wearing regular jeans but I officially am done buttoning them all the way! It is just too uncomfortable. I did put on a pair of maternity pants the other day and my body sighed with relief. I think it's time but I just don't have many pairs of maternity pants/jeans that fit me. All the ones from my last pregnancy are quite large because I bought everything in anticipation of blowing up to the size of a house! 
Stretch marks? Not really... I mean I have a couple from last time that are still there. Weirdest thing... I got stretch marks AFTER I had the boys. Like as I shrunk back down. I did read that can happen but it just doesn't seem to make sense!
Sleep: Sleeping ok... as far as pregnancy. 
Best moment this week: Had an doctor appointment the other day and got to hear the heartbeat again!
Miss Anything? I miss not feeling FULL all the time. I just feel like I always just ate a big meal!
Movement: Just starting... and starting to get a little more frequent.
Food cravings: Salty & Sweet... lately I am into Starbursts and Mexican food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Belly is sticking out more and more. 
Gender: Our plan is to not find out! We'll see if I can stick to my plan in 4 weeks! 
Labor Signs: No... my prayer is to have no signs until after at least full term!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood? Good... normal?
Looking forward to:  Can't wait to be able to feel the baby move more and have it move to the point where others can feel it when they put their hands on my belly! Love that!


I have a ton of family updates I have to make too so I am working on another post I will get out tomorrow for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment