Tuesday, October 16, 2012

18 Weeks!

WoW! I can't believe I'm 18 weeks already! Seems like this pregnancy is really flying by so fast! I think that is one of the benefits of having other children while pregnant... it just goes by faster!

The board says... 18 weeks, baby is 5.6" from crown to rump. (A sweet potato) 
I'm sorry, but that seems crazy to me... already that long!? Super exciting!

The bump is really starting to BUMP! And just so I know, for future reference looking back on these pictures, I think I look lots bigger in person?!

How far along? 18 weeks 3 daysTotal weight gain/loss: I figured I better document this because I will be mad that I never did... so far... 13 lbs... that seems like a lot and I think it's a little more than average or recommended but I just feel better when I eat... so, yeah.
Maternity clothes? Ah, yes... maternity clothes! I forgot how comfortable you are! I am officially wearing them daily! I still have a mix of shirts but I am now in my maternity pants and it's hard to go back! :)
Stretch marks? Curious to see what will happen this time... so far so good though!
Sleep: I tend to wake up between 3-4 am every night for a bathroom break and have trouble getting back to sleep after that. Best moment this week: Caleb got to feel the baby kick last night!Movement: Really starting to ramp up... the baby definitely has it's busy and quiet times... starting to figure out when that is more regularly.
Cravings: Hmm.... soup from the bakery, with a hard roll. Mexican. Really... junk... that's bad I know! AND... to trump all the junk... I have really been craving salad!?Gender: We don't know and won't! And that is final... I think! ;)Labor Signs: None yet, thank goodness!Belly Button in or out? In, but it's looking a little distorted and stretched out.What I miss: I miss not feeling so, well round when I see myself in the mirror before I take a shower... I almost think... wow... how much longer do I have to get how much bigger! Ha!What I am looking forward to: My twenty week ultrasound on October 24th! Just excited to see baby again! Also looking forward to being out of that stage where you feel like you're showing but to the rest of the world you pretty much just look like you just left and all-you-can-eat buffet...


Just had to share some sweet photos of the boys with their newest cousin, Eli. While the guys were in Montana Rach and Eli stayed with us a couple nights and the boys just LOVE Eli and loved that they were staying here! 
This one cracks me up... I think I must have told Luke not to touch Eli!!!
SO sweet!!
Love how all three are in their own world here!
 Crazy to think that pretty soon I'll have three babies!!

1 comment:

  1. Ash! Love your blog - as always! Hope your ultrasound went well yesterday! :) LOVE YA! Cole

    ReplyDelete