Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lazy Sunday

It is so nice to just relax on a Sunday... feels so great! I am continually telling myself that it's ok to just do nothing today! Right now all three of my boys are taking a nap! :) I wish I was, but as hard as I try... I can never seem to nap in the middle of the day, and especially not when the sun is shining like it is today! Yesterday we had the big Gilbertson/Yoder wedding celebration! It was great! I think it was one of the, if not theE most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. It was all candle lit and very romantic. And the best part?? Our boys did well! Luke RAN up the isle and Max kind of just stood at the back. He made an attempt at one point but only made it a few feet before Luke came barreling back down the isle! All in all, for two 20 month olds, they did great! No real melt downs, and they even did good through pictures! We (Caleb and I) are pretty exhausted today though. We got home around 1:00 am last night and my parents already had the boys fast asleep at home for us. You know, with little ones, they just don't seem to care how late we stay up... they are still up and ready to go as usual! :)

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. I am hoping to get picture from my mom of the wedding soon! She said she got a couple really good ones of the boys with the flower girl. I'm excited to see!!

I have climbers!

One of the boys' new favorite things to do is to play pretend eating! They sit at the table like "big boys" in their chairs and pretend to drink, stir, eat and even feed each other!!

Mmmmmm....



Luke in Grandpa Joe's hat!

Max too!

The boys... reading this morning. Caleb and I are sometimes dumb-founded by how well our boys play together by themselves. This morning they just sat in their play room for about an hour and looked at books and played quietly! SO nice!!
So sweet... reading out loud.
Well, I need to run. Making a lemon-blueberry yogurt loaf I found on pinterest. I'll let you know how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment