I feel like I need to update on new things. Since the point of continuing this blog was to have a baby book reference for myself, I better get up to speed!
- Luke has been sitting up unassisted since the beginning of February and Max has since the middle to end of February. (5 to 5 1/2 months adjusted age)
- Since Florida both boys can now roll from their backs to their tummies. (6 months AA)
- We have started solids and juices, officially. (6 months AA)
- Max's first tooth has just started to poke up. (6 months AA)
- Luke got his first haircut! (6 months AA)
It NEEDED to go. And he looks so cute now!!!
- Luke scoots... only backwards. (6 months AA)
- They both talk lots, giggle lots, blow bubbles and make motor sounds. (for a long time - 3 to 4 months? AA)
Apple juice in sippy cups. Sippy cups have not been mastered yet.