Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

On Sunday night (November 14) Max rolled over for the first time. Pretty funny, really. I put him on his tummy so that he could show Uncle Jake how he lifts his head up and ... before I knew it he rolled right on to his back! We all screamed (Grandma Cookie, Uncle Jake, Grandpa Cook-ey Everything) and scared the poor little guy. I put him back on his tummy and he rolled again, to the opposite side, back on his tummy and he rolled AGAIN to the other side. I got some good video of it. Too funny to watch his reaction when he lands on his back!

This last Saturday the foursome had their first play date. It was so fun to all get together and 'force' the boys to play together! haha! I will update pictures soon. For some reason the internet keeps timing out this morning! Back to bed for a couple more hours before the day starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment