Monday, November 8, 2010

Giggles

We got our first giggle tonight! Luke surprised us with a couple quick chuckles. So stinkin' cute!!! Every little milestone is so awesome! Love it...

Luke with a side grin

Max, smile was a little too late!

We are headed for a check up on Thursday and I can't wait to see what the boys weigh. It has been a while since they have been 'officially' weighed so I am anxious to see how big they have gotten since our last visit. I don't think it will be nearly as significant of a change as the past, but hopefully something. Since they are going longer stretches at night now (THANK GOD) I am nervous that their weight gain will be affected. Still... the little extra sleep is so heaven sent!

Girls' night... last Thursday was girls' night out at my sister-in-law's home. It was so fun to be together with everyone! We had a great time talking and catching up. Hope to do it more soon. OH, and Dawn... I can't wait to read that book you are going to write about all of us! haha! (She was commenting on how she should write a book about the group of us... all dealing with a new life transition... either marriage, baby, babies, pregnancy, etc.)

Luke and Daddy

Caleb and his 'mini-me'

They looked so cute on Sunday in their big boy shirts and sneakers!

Little man Max. Looks so similar to my brother as a baby here!

Mother/Juggler

Caleb informed me that I look tired... duh!?!

Brothers...

1 comment:

  1. they are so cute!! so glad that you are hearing a giggle now and then!! you are going to love the next few months as they get more and more independent!! love you girl!! how about a playdate this weekend? amber included i'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete