Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me Time

TA -DA... our Christmas outfits... we are still working on finding pants. But then I wonder why? If it were warmer here around Christmas time, I would just skip the pants. It's too cute without them! haha!

Model: Luke Yoder in 'American Living' found at JC Penney
Propper-upper: Grandma Cookie in clothes full of spit up

In LOVE with the shoes!

The infamous ... side view!

All tuckered out... full and content, just got fed...

So (below), Luke wore the outfit on the right in the NICU and even when he got home some. It is preemie sized on the right and now we have the same outfit in 3 months (left) and it is just amazing how big he has gotten. And to think - the outfit on the right he only wore right before going home. It was way too big for him to wear for the majority of the time in the NICU!

Max and Luke... listening to Daddy tell them stories!

Really!?!

The boys have been sleeping so good lately! It almost scares me!! Last night they went down at 9:00 pm and then I had to wake them up this morning at 5:00 am because ... 1) I was wide awake and ready to feed them and 2) I was stunned that it had been 8 hours since they last ate! I just fed them, got them down, and am enjoying a little 'me time.' I should be in the shower, doing laundry, etc. but it just feels nice to eat my bagel, update the blog and take a second to relax. AND I love listening to them breath when they sleep... little angels, for the moment... :) It is nice and quiet in the house right now. All I can hear is the wind outside, the occasional grunt from the boys and the regular, you know, house squeaks. Caleb is gone... he was off to bible study at 5:00 am. Seems like an 'ungodly' hour, but truthfully, when I have done bible studies early in the morning it is great! A great way to start the day! AND because it is so early, and shakes your routine a bit, it can really solidify it as more of a commitment in your day. So that being said... here is a verse I looked at this morning...


And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,
even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4: 32

My niece memorized this verse when she was in preschool, and every time I come across I can see her singing it... be kind, one to another, TENDERHEARTED, FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER, just as God in Christ has forgiven you... dooo, doo, doodle-y, do. Ephesians, 4 ---- 32! haha! Oh, to have a child like faith! :)

Sammie Sue... I love you, you know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash! Great blog this morning! Those boys are truly miracles! So great to see them growing! Thanks for being such a great friend to me and keeping me sane while I've been home with my little guy! Don't know what I would do without our little walks! I'm wishing winter holds off so we can more of them but I don't think that is going to happen! Love you girl and your little guys! Praying for you always!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete