Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big Weekend...

So I have a big weekend coming up... I'm leaving! Weird to say... I am headed to IL with my sister-in-law to go down to her in-law's place for some serious garage sales! I'm pretty excited to hopefully find some good treasures and I am excited (at the moment) to get away and relax... by relax I mean not have to tend to my children 24/7. Odd how after having the boys I now think that driving to IL, getting up in the wee hours of the morning, going to garage sales all day, being on my feet... busy with lots to do... sounds relaxing. Kids just give great perspective! It will be fun! And I am confident that my boys will be in great hands all weekend. Between their dad and both grandmas I don't think I have anything to worry about... but naturally, as any mother... I will worry. Maybe I'm most worried that they won't miss me! :) Haha!

Look at my cool men...
Mom and Max... sorry it's on it's side... can't seem to change it?



Luke needed to stop for a nap in the woods!




My little Max... so tired!

There was something about Luker to me here... he just looked so sweet and tiny playing there all by himself. I had to take a picture!
Dirty "cheese" face!
Buddies
Max's favorite new toy... a ratchet strap? Who knows!

Who needs lawn ornaments when you have kids!
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment