Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dilemma


I have a dilemma... I got a new iPhone... not my dilemma. (Really exciting! It was/is my Mother's Day/Birthday present). But my camera pooped out on me and that is now my problem. I have been using my phone to take pictures but I am still trying to figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer! So we will see how this goes for a while!

Trying out their hats before the party! Aren't they great!?! Found them at a garage sale!
We have lots to catch up on! My boys are ALMOST two. They don't turn two until Monday, and I refuse to adjust to the thought of having two two year olds until then! :) We did do their birthday party on Friday night and we had a blast! We also went to Wilderness Walk on Friday morning with a few buddies to start the celebrations early. We had a great (busy) day! 

Now on to the party pictures!! My sister-in-law, Angie, came over to help me decorate the cake. It was so fun to do! Turned out great! I got these CAT trucks from Walmart in a five-pack and they worked perfect for it! Then I just made some signs on the computer and went to town! My other sister-in-law Rachael went to Wilderness Walk with us and helped me with the boys and helped me with the decorating! So nice to have family to help! Much appreciated!!

SO fun to make!

THE cake!
Caution signs... everywhere!

Very annoying that I have these pictures rotated when I upload them and then after they flip back! Not sure how to fix it! Sorry if you get a sore neck! :)

Max
I loved their shirts! Got them off Etsy!

Max and Grandpa Joe!
Luke and Papa Paul!

Sweet John-John!
Cousin Trevon and Max. They are such buddies!
Max always has the biggest expressions!
We are missing Tyler here!!!
Mr. Cheese Ball again!
Blowing out their candles! They each got two candles and both did a great job at blowing them all out!


Sweet drill!
Lots of toys!
We were so blessed to celebrate with family and friends! The boys have no clue how blessed they are yet, but someday I know they will look back on pictures and hear stories and memories of how they were showered with and surrounded by love! Nothing better than to think of where they have come and CELEBRATE where we are now! But don't get all emotional... save that for Monday... when I look back on two years! :)
The boys checking out all the animals at Wilderness Walk! Being brave-ish! :)

The boys ... almost two sets of twins!! Two brothers, two cousins! ALL best buds!

Need to get my butt to bed! Haven't been able to get myself in bed before midnight or 1 a.m. the last few nights. Sometimes, time to do the things I want and need to do seems more recharging than sleep. I'm sure I will regret that eventually! Very excited to throw a baby shower tomorrow with my sister-in-law Angie for our other sister-in-law, Rachael. Cutest little pregnant lady you ever did see!
Too bad it's sideways!

No comments:

Post a Comment