Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You'll have to just wait...

Sorry, but you'll have to just wait for Christmas pictures. We forgot our camera... seriously?! What kind of a mom am I?! Forgot a camera when we were with our family for the boys' first Christmas where they could actually open presents! But at least my sister-in-law took lots of pictures for us. We just need to get them from her. Our Christmas was great though! So fun that the boys could really dive in to presents this year and open them and then PLAY with the toys inside... or throw the clothes on the ground. Ha! Never very excited for clothes, but I sure am!

Great Grandma Clara and Luke reading together.

Luke climbed into his highchair the other from this other chair! I had to take a picture because I was so surprised when I came around the corner and saw him in there! He was so proud!

Bath time!

Grandma Cookie and Max... so sweet!

I'm hoping to get a post up soon with a quick timeline/highlights of 2011. It's fun to watch how the babies grew in a year and the changes they made. I also need to get our Christmas pictures up, which I will soon!

In other news... Max did a number on his finger the other night! He was playing near the fireplace and a big metal plate fell on his finger and pinched it on the stone hearth. It was bad! He screamed, of course, there was blood everywhere and as Caleb would say... "You are such a mom!" Because I ran over to cuddle with him and console him and Caleb runs over and snatches him from me yelling... "GET him OFF the carpet! There is blood all OVER!" Haha! Funny now, not at the time! I didn't even see blood! His poor little tip of his middle finger busted open and his nail is most likely going to fall off any day. Here is a question for you all... how do you keep a 19 month old from ripping off his bandage! Driving me crazy! Right now Caleb taped a couple of his fingers together and that's helped!

Ok... off to start another wonderful day with my funny boys! They got a lot of trucks for Christmas and it literally sounds like a construction sight in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment