Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 at a Glance...

Here is a quick look at our 2011... it was a good year!

Below are some pictures of the boys' dedication in January. It was such a special moment. All of our immediate family was there to share in the experience. Caleb and I also spoke and shared some of our ups and downs and how God continued to guide us and be our strength when the boys were struggling. To read our story, click here.

My winter boys!

Florida in March... a great trip!

Started solids, fresh avocados in Florida with Auntie!

Sweet smiles! (April)

Double decker mama!

May!

Camping in July!

Happy 4th!!

Oh, all the camper-adventures this last summer! Ha!

Cousins... at the zoo in September!

Getting into trouble together!

Apple picking in October!

With my favorite boys in December!

Sorry, still no Christmas pictures, but they are still coming soon!
So, 2012, what do you have in store for us? Lots of exciting things in our family this year. My sister-in-law is expecting in July and I can't wait to be an auntie again and CAN'T wait for my boys to have a new cousin!! We are also headed to Florida again in March and have a wedding coming up in February! Caleb will be the best man, I'm the maid-of-honor, and the boys' are ring bearers, so it will be a fun, family affair! :) We also, have other fun things in the works!

As far as New Year's Resolutions... do you believe in all that??! I never have, I figure what I can't do tomorrow I can't magically accomplish as the ball drops. So my "resolution" if you want to call it that, is continuing the same goals I had yesterday, EVEN the same ones I had on December 31st!!! It is to be a better mother, a better wife, friend, sister, daughter, daughter-in-law, etc, ect... but most importantly, I long to be a better follower of Christ and I hope to be closer to God as the year progresses! I got a couple great books for Christmas that I am excited to share about! Hopefully soon... along with Christmas pictures, hopefully before Christmas 2012!! :)

Also, Max is sick with the flu right now. Not fun! Poor guy! And I'm pretty sure that Luke is on his way there toO! So please pray my little guys get over this crud fast! This afternoon Max threw up everywhere and I ran to clean him up... not realizing that Luke was playing in Max's puke pile the whole time! Oh man... this could be a long couple days! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post, Ash! I may only get to keep up with you these days through the blog world, but looking through your pictures makes me realize what an incredible year you guys have had. Thanks for sharing a little bit of it with us. :-)

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2012!

    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete