Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick Update

I am trying to stick to my promise to update a couple times this week, but it is going to be a quick update. I have been not feeling so great for a couple weeks, and then I thought I was getting better and all of sudden yesterday I just immediatly felt horrible. I went to the doctor this morning and found out that I have pneumonia. It all makes lots of sense now. Really, really can't wait to feel better. I am on a strong antibiotic and should start to feel a little better in a few days. It just breaks my heart to have other people have to pick up all my slack when I am sick and care for my boys because I cannot. I pray this will pass quickly.


Eating apples...





Riding double...



Playing with one of our best buddies, Tyler!


Nothing sweeter than little half naked boys...









Messy dinner, notice how dirty Max gets compared to Luke?!



Will update soon with more pictures and with (hopefully) an update on improved health!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better already Ash! I hope you can make it tonight but I understand if not. Love the pictures of the boys! I still am in shock of how big all these boys are getting! How time flies when they are young! Love you girl!

    amber

    ReplyDelete