Monday, October 17, 2011

5K!

I feel like I have lots to update on so instead of doing one really LONG post, I'm going to try to post a couple times this week to get caught up! First off... we finished the 5k! It was fun, actually. I say that with hesitation because I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself. I am not a runner and really don't like to run much, but it went really well considering the fact that I only ran three times since I got pregnant with the boys. I finished in 29:47, and to be completely honest, I don't know if that is really good or bad, but I finished for a good cause and that's all that matters! And I had lots of fun with my girlfriends! Layla, on the right in the picture, made us all these shirts! So sweet! I even heard people cheering, "Go Team Max and Luke!" as we were running!


Also, a HUGE thank you to everyone who donated. I ended up raising $605 total! Which is so awesome. I am so happy to know that all of the money is going towards a facility that gives life to so many little ones! I will be updating soon on the boys.



Jen, Me, Layla


"Team Max & Luke"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment