Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting Caught Up

So I found a bunch of photos that I have neglected to add.. so I am doing some blog-housekeeping! We had a fun day today... taking pictures! A 'team' from Essentia Health in Duluth came today to take some photos of the boys for the "Here With You Stories" we were featured in. Which you can see here. I'm hoping they got some good ones! It was fun, either way! :)


Grandpa Paul was taking the boys for quick lawn mower rides the other night, and Luke was so enthralled! No surprise really! So fun to watch them!



He kept two hands on the wheel the whole time. Grandpa Safety was so proud! haha! (That's your new name, Dad, Grandpa Safety!)



Luke was so serious and so in to it! They had a great time. What a great grandpa!


Grandpa, Luke and Max. Luke was ready for the photo shoot to be over so he could drive more!



Grandma Cookie on the boat with her sleeping life jackets!




Daddy and Max


Yes, I took pictures in Home Depot. But you would too if your kids were this cute! haha!

I love the stores that have these double carts. I know they were not probably designed just for mothers of twins, but I like to feel special and think so!



Brotherly love? Hard to tell...




Racing!


Sharing pacifiers!


This is what was going on while I was pumping... hmmm?

I asked them how this happened and they both said they had NO idea!?!






Happy Weekend... almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment