Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All three...

So I have about 15 minutes tops to update here. I just took a few pictures and got this as one of them...

Dad with his boys... new trim was just put up yesterday. Now I have to stain the inside of the window.

Then, about two minutes later...

this...

Which is great. Because now I can update quick. We go in a couple of weeks for our NICU Follow Up Clinic. It is back up in Duluth and we will be meeting with a physical therapist, a nutritionist and one of our neonatologists. I am excited and anxious for the visit. I can't wait to see all of the nurses and others that we fell in love with up there, but I am just hoping that we receive good news on the boys' progress. Either way it will be good to know how they are doing. They will be four months adjusted age when we go up there. Seems crazy!

Hmmm... lots of sleeping Daddy pictures... you can tell that landscaping season is over. The hibernation begins! ahaha! He deserves a little R&R. Caleb works so hard for us!

Cousin Trevon and Max, just chillin'. I promise they were having more fun than it looks!

Morning smiles are the best... nothing better to wake up to than my boys. Honest. If you ever get up on the wrong side of the bed, come on over. We'll cheer ya up!

1 comment:

  1. Love these little boys. So glad and happy for your family. Aren't those morning smiles the best things. I recall........Patti

    ReplyDelete