Friday, July 12, 2013

RoDeO, etc.

I decided that I really enjoy following blogs that update more than once a month... so I'm making an effort. We'll see how long it lasts! 

My little lawn mowing partner! He did so good!! It cracked me up that he left those muffs on the whole time. He had a blast just chewing away on his backpack!

All my landscapers! They LOVE wearing those goofy muffs. And I love the chubby cheeks they give them!

Not sure if I posted this picture already on the last post about Jack, but he found his toes and loves them! More built in entertainment!

Supper last night... the boys were excited because I told them I was making meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting and corn sprinkles! They loved it all... not as appetizing to their dad, but it worked for the kids!

Dad and Max headed into the rodeo!

My cowboys!
Cousin Trevon and Luke. They are two peas in a pod and just love each other! So thankful for cousins and family! My boys get so excited to see all of their cousins whenever given the chance.

On the way home from the rodeo... it was a late night! But the boys did great and were so enthralled with all of the horses, baby cows, big cows, huge bulls, cowboys, etc. They were concerned at times for the baby cows that were being tied up... but as soon as they got over that they were scheming how to tie up their own cows out at Grandma and Grandpa's!

My mom took Jack last night so that I could go with Caleb and the boys. It was so nice to go with, but I sure missed my little man. That was the longest I had been away from him yet, about 5 hours! But he did great for my mom and I think she enjoyed the alone time with him too! He was sound asleep on her bed when I got there to pick him up and I think he would have happily stayed there all night!

Speaking of my littlest man... I put him down for a nap this morning (on his tummy) and I heard him squealing a while later up in his room and walked in to find him like this! He was so proud and just beaming from ear to ear... too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment