Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Lots of changes around the Yoder household lately... just fun little hints of SpRiNG! I have had some fun decorating and the boys have been growing tons lately! They are just starting to transition from two to one naps a day now and so far, so good! Other changes I'm also super excited about that I will reveal soon, hopefully tomorrow! I just need to take some pictures to go with the post! We have a new family member I need to announce... don't think into this too much... you might just be disappointed!!! ;) I just had to let you know that an exciting post is on it's way!

Happy St. Patty's Day to all you IriSh out there! (I am Irish, but not a lot... I'm too much of a 'Heinz 57' to be much of anything... well I guess you could call me a 'Russian Heinz 57', since I am mostly that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment