Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails...

That's what little BOYS are made of!!! So as you can guess we just had an ultrasound yesterday and the verdict is two little boys. And most importantly they are both healthy and growing at the same rate. My due date is still the same... August 29th. I was hoping she would be able to tell me that my due date was moved way up... but at the same time they seem to be on the way very quickly... too quickly! Caleb took a couple pictures of me after my ultrasound.
21 weeks 1 day

We are both very excited for two little boys and are praying that they will be healthy. I am pretty sure that they already take after their dad... the ultrasound tech said she rarely sees babies THAT active. She had a hard time getting the info she needed because they kept moving around! I think they are going to come out running! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment